Friday

Love This Desk

I am totally hooked on a new-to-me blog called
http://creativeorganizing.typepad.com/

I read the first few entries and am now ignoring all new entries as I have gone back to read it all from the beginning!  I think I am caught up to some time in 2008 right now.  :)

One of the books she recommended for getting inspiration for your workspace was Pottery Barn's Workspaces.  I put it on hold at the library and was able to pick it up yesterday.  Although I am a fan of some Pottery Barn things from a distance - it's not a place that typically inspires me.  It probably helps that there is not one in my city. 

Typical for me - I've been jotting down the ideas that inspire me on a post-it....which I have since lost in my house.  LOL  I *think* it's trapped beside the fridge in that clutter hotspot but I haven't ventured over there to check yet.

Blah blah blah.  Anyway - when I saw this page - I got all revved up about it. Excuse the crappy photo but it's from my Blackberry:


Isn't it great? It is a raised glass top on a desk so you can tuck your most used supplies underneath or a scrapbook layout that you don't want disturbed.  I was so excited about it that I left the book open on my co-worker Mrs. Smith's desk so she could see it too.  Mrs Smith is a fellow office supply lover and thus, is totally understanding of my desk organizing worship.  She was acceptably excited as well.

You'd think that my organizational worship would mean that I have a neat desk.  No - then there would be no point in coveting the just out-of-reach perfectness of these desks.  Take a look at my desk right now:



Speaking of which - it's time to attack it....

No comments:

Post a Comment