Monday

Do Lilacs Really Smell Like Urinal Cakes?

This is the dwarf Korean lilac that we have in our front yard. We planted it last fall and was so excited to see so many blooms this spring.  I did snip a few and bring them in the house but my husband Mr.Cheerios doesn't share my opinion on them.  He feels quite strongly that lilacs smell exactly like urinal cakes.  Not having been around a lot of urinal cakes, I tend to give him the hairy eyeball when he makes such statements.  The other part of my brain wonders if he might have a point somewhere in his wild accusations.  Rather that seek out a urinal cake for me to sniff, I'd rather ask you... do lilacs and urinal cakes share the same smell?

1 comment:

  1. ya, not so sure, maybe he has a urinal cake stuck up his nose, I always thought lilacs smelled good....I guess I have the same issue as you, haven't been around a lot of urinal cakes...

    ReplyDelete