Monday

Door 24 - the last door


I had to google Fake Up too and when I read that it hides dark circles, I admit that my heart skipped a little beat. Granted, it could be from the coffee I'm drinking now but I like to believe there's more to life than coffee...

Seeing as it's now April and I hadn't yet tried this, I leapt up immediately and ran upstairs to try this. Seriously Monday's are great for this type of experiment since I always have brilliant purple circles having to get used to 5:30am wake up calls. 

I tried this under my left eye just now. It works really really well which I guess agrees with the 1200 people who rated it 4/5 stars on sephoras websites.

I tried to take a close up of both eyes but failed miserably in showing anything useful which means either A. I suck at selfies or B. This cover up has a great placebo effect. Either way I'm happy - no one really needs to see my baggy eyes posted here for all of eternity.

So that's it, the calendar is done. All in all. I enjoyed it and got introduced to some things that I never would have tried on my own. I certainly wore more make up...going from once every few months to maybe once every two weeks while trying these out. Is that a plus or a minus? I can't decide.

I'm going to leave my right eye bare today and see if anyone asks me about it -- seeing as it now looks like I've been punched compared to the lovely left eye.

I won't buy this calendar again this year because it's going to take a good two years just to use these samples. Come september-ish, I'll be stalking the Internet to see which advent calendar to try next.

No comments:

Post a Comment